Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Disney World Day One



Everyone was up and ready to go by 6:30!!!!!! We had reservations at Chef Mickeys for 7:25 and we made it with time to spare. After Chef Mickey's we headed to Magic Kingdom and stayed until around 1:00. Then we went to the house for a nap, shower and change of clothes to go back to MK to meet Tinkerbell and her friends. The girls didn't know that you could meet the fairies at MK, so they were so surprised when they found out. It was so much fun! After meeting the fairies, we watched the Spectromagic Parade from Main Street, then headed home for the night. What a wonderful first day at Disney World!

Before we went to see the fairies, I got to meet up with some of my online friends at the Polynesian beach. These are some of my very good friends that I've gotten to know very well over the past year or so. I just wish we had more time to spend together, but we had some fairies waiting for us and I couldn't let the night slip away without meeting them.

To Shamiki, Dena, Jen, and Laura it's been so much fun working with you as The Fairy Godmothers and I hope we continue for a very long time HUGS TO YOU ALL!!!!

To Jenn and Bobbi, sorry we didn't get to hang out more, I hope we have the chance again :)

No comments: