Our first goal once inside the Epcot gate, was Soarin. We all love this ride. Greg went on with everyone, while I waited with Emma and Rylee. I waited in line to get Fast Passes for later, and while there I ran into my friend Bobbi!! I was so glad to see her. We had met up on Saturday night for only a brief moment, as I was on the run to get to the fairies. She was enjoying a weekend trip alone with her husband, something I would love to do one day!!!!
Anyway, after Soarin' we did Turtle Talk with Crush, watched dolphins in The Living Seas, rode Test Track and Spaceship Earth and met Chip & Dale!!! They are a couple of Sarah's favorites and she was tickled. Rylee told Chip that we had peanuts in my backpack, so he started searching in it. It was very cute!
After a nap and change of clothes, we went back to Epcot World Showcase. We met some of the girls' favorite characters including the One and Only REAL Santa!!!!! We love this Santa and got some great pics with him and Mrs. Claus. We also rode The Three Cabelleros ride 5 TIMES!!! Then we watched Illuminations (fireworks show) before we left since we had never done that before. We all enjoyed Mickey Bars while watching :) Another magical day!!!!
Please Excuse Our Dust...
9 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment