We didn't have to be anywhere early this day, only by 10:00. We got to Magic Kingdom just in time for rope drop and headed to Cinderella's Wishing Well. After the girls made their wishes, we ran into Lady Tremaine and the stepsisters. Emma and Rylee were wearing their rags dresses because they were on their way to the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique for princess makeovers. Anastasia and Drizella made a big fuss over their outfits and asked them to come live with them and clean for them LOL It was really cute. Then it was on to the castle.
Emma and Rylee got to choose their own princess hairstyle, so they both chose the Fairytale Princess (basically a ballet bun). I made Emma's Snow White dress, and my friend Shamiki made Rylee's Cinderella set. They had so much fun and I have lots more pictures to share that were taken by the Disney photographers.
After the BBB, Greg got chosen as the Beast for Storytime with Belle. The girls thought that was really cool and I don't think Greg minded dancing with her either :) We just hung around MK, rode rides and met some new characters. Abby was wearing her Cinderella Carousel outfit that I made, so we had to ride the carousel of course.
Emma got to meet Peter Pan, whom she loves. We also watched the Dreams Come True parade, which we had never seen before. It was another great day!!!






1 comment:
Abby's Carousel outfit!!!! I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!! That is just gorgeous!!!!! Wow! I'm going to be daydreaming about that one! I love carousels!!
It sounds like you guys had fun! When did you change the girls our of their "rags" and into their princess dresses? That is such a cute idea!
Post a Comment